Top 10 Pilates Gifts<br>Pilates Anytime<br>Special 2429

Top 10 Pilates Gifts
Pilates Anytime
Special 2429

Watch this Special Feature
1 person likes this.
Cool!
3 people like this.
Great ideas!! Ill send this list to my husband. :)
3 people like this.
Can we please get clothing made with sayings from Rael Isacowitz?? :) :) Like, "Are you feeling Joyful"? I ask my kids that! :) Lately I just haven't been making time for any exercise and I miss it!!! :( I get this site up, get my mat out, then get sidetracked--maybe if I got the cute Quote Clothes on that would help! "Don't be shy to go high" :) Another Rael Quote. Or Tracey Mallet--"There's a Go Girl!" :) :) :) Or Lisa Hubbard--"Just have fun with it!" ....With Pilates Anytime on the front?? :) I would TOTALLY buy those. You guys could also do some sort of package deal--like a Quote Shirt with a Horatio Moves Book or something. :) :) :) :) THIS SITE is my only and best x-mas gift. :)
Shan that is a great idea!!!! I can think of so many Rael quotes that should be t-shirts! We'll pass it on to him and the BASI team! Thank you always for such support of our website! Happy Holidays!!
Karen M
Super great suggestions, I want them all!!
Jamie H
I am interested in learning more about the Smartbells. Will there be any videos that go in depth about these props?
Jamie ~ We have two videos already with the SmartBellsĀ® here. We hope to have more in the future.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin