Advanced Powerhouse Flow<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 2474

Advanced Powerhouse Flow
Monica Wilson
Class 2474

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
great workout but if you could emphasize the spring load for each excercise, that would help folks like me working at home...
1 person likes this.
great level 2 classic workout! I loved trying the long stretch without any spring, that was a challenge!
1 person likes this.
Great instruction. I loved that you gave cues for springs, bar and head rest positions. Great to have cues for toes, heels, knees as well because it is sometimes difficult to see in the video. I have found with other sites that the apparatus positioning and body positioning cueing are lacking and so far I am happy with the instruction on this site. Thanks.
2 people like this.
Monica you always delivers a strong workout with excellent cues that deepen my body awareness, my instruction with my clients, and my own Pilates practice. I am a fan????
1 person likes this.
The question marks were supposed to be a thumbs up emoji...l
1 person likes this.
Hey Monica, Loving your classes. Question: When you're saying "lift off your seat", do you mean squeezing the glutes?
Monica Wilson
That's right Jill:) Engage the glutes as well as the waist muscles to lift off your bottom and have your energy lifting up rather then heavy into the floor. Hope that helps!
1 person likes this.
That was a great workout!!!
1 person likes this.
Monica what a great workout! Challenging and great, great cues to really get deep into the muscles and mind!
Monica Wilson
Thank you for all your positive feedback and I am glad y'all are enjoying this class! Please let me know if there is ever anything you would like to see me teach or look forward to seeing more of on Pilates Anytime. Monica:)

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin