Spine Corrector Introduction<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 378

Spine Corrector Introduction
Amy Havens
Class 378

Watch this Class
Hi Amy ! I couldn't have been happier when I saw this class today !! It feels so good....love the shoulder and rotation !! Thanks so much ...please do more !!!
Hi Ms. Amy: Great class! More please! :)
Hi Amy! I've been thinking about purchasing a step barrel. Which one are you using? What is the difference between east and west coast styles? Can't wait to try this class!
Hi Janice......yay....so glad to hear you enjoyed class on the Spine Corrector. It's one of my favorite pieces to work on :) I will do more, don't worry!!
Hi Susan, of course I'll do more....just for you, well, and me too! :)
Hi Rachael, I was using the version of barrel that's made by Balanced Body----if you look to them, you can ask for the Clara Step Barrel. They also sell a foam version which is also quite nice and a little less expenseive than the one you see in my class. It's nice and light, easy to move around and cost effective. The difference between east and west coast styles: west coast is longer from front to back, east coast a little shorter and narrower. I prefer west coast, but that's also what I learned on. Let me know what you think! Enjoy!
Bravo, nice work. I love the spine corrector. The workout felt great. MORE MORE MORE
Thank you
Hi Stella! Thank you.....yes I love the Spine Corrector too. This was the first one up on the site so I kept it fairly basic, but I have another class planned to film soon. More on the way! Talk to you again soon!
Thanks for a great class Amy! I really enjoyed it. ALSO so great to see a response from the wonderful Stella Hull - hello from Indianapolis beautiful Stella!
I appreciate you taking class with me Stephanie, thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. And how fun that you saw a post from a friend of yours!! Isn't that grande?!
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin