Series of Five<br>Diane Severino<br>Tutorial 2529

Series of Five
Diane Severino
Tutorial 2529

Watch this Tutorial
5 people like this.
Thank you, Diane! You have a wonderful way of teaching with humor and enthusiasm. I especially enjoyed your Star Wars reference. Spot on movement, C-3PO! Would love to see more of you on PA.
2 people like this.
Diane, your teaching style is fabulous! Thoroughly enjoyed watching this short tutorial. Thank you!
??
As ever great way of explaining things x
DJ
DJ
Interesting thank you. It would be great to see the differences of how classical pilates exercises (like the abdominal series) are taught across the main Pilates training schools eg Stott, Basi, Body Balance etc because there seem to be differences and certainly difference in emphasis of certain exercises
1 person likes this.
Efficiency of movement. Diane, you are so sensible. Would love to learn more from you.
1 person likes this.
Thank you-a great reminder to the details of the work. And great tips for the dedicated student! "Clean up your act!" Lol-I will be using that in class! Would be interested in seeing similar hand detail breakdown from your point of view for traditional reformer, chair, cad, etc exercises too!
1 person likes this.
my kind of teacher! Clean it up is a good thing to say :) Thank you, would love to see more!
Hilarious and every helpful!! Thank you Diane.
love your lessons
from rotterdam, the Netherlands
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin