Cadillac Connections<br>Debora Kolwey<br>Class 2575

Cadillac Connections
Debora Kolwey
Class 2575

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
So beautiful Deborah. Having the correct connections to ourselves and to the equipment allows the body to find what it needs without the constant cueing of pulling in the abs. They should just come naturally. To me, this is the real essence of pilates. Your years of practise have made you the master trainer you are today and we are so lucky to have you.
Z A
What a full body blast!!! Thank you so much.
Wow Deborah! My whole body connectedness after this workout
has inspired me. Thank you for sharing your articulate mastery.
My body feels alive and connected and maybe a little sore after this:). Thank you!
Wonderful class. Thank you. Great visualisations and light bulb moments for me!
Thank you so much. I enjoyed your class. You are so detailed and step by step repertoire was so good.
great Debora
clear and deeper
I love you way
That was so beautiful! Thank you so much!
4 people like this.
I am blown away by the teaching and experience of this great instructor!! I could hardly tear myself away the teaching was so absorbing..thank you for making yourself available to so many of us who will never be able to visit you in person. Your gift as an instructor and educator was priceless. Thank you. AndThank you Pilates anytime for bringing such caliber educators!
Debora Kolwey
Thank you for responding. It is such an honor to come to Pilates Anytime. It is like no other teaching experience; not knowing who will watch, who will respond. When you do, it's like sending a message out to sea in a bottle or wishing on a star. You put your heart into it, and the crew at PA are exceptional!! They take care of your heart.
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin