Active Aging Mat<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2599

Active Aging Mat
Erika Quest
Class 2599

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Thank you so very kindly, Mahnaz! What a lovely comment. Thanks for taking my classes and I hope I've helped inspire you with some new movements! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
I was reminded of my pre-school teacher! so much fun!
Thank you very much.
1 person likes this.
Great class, Erica. Thanks. Was really happy to find a plane mat class of active aging, one can do at home with no extra equipment. Whish there were more of this type.
Erika Quest
Oh thanks, Kavitha and Michal! I'm so glad you enjoyed and took class. I'll hope to bring more of this content the next time I'm at PA to film! Much love, Erika
DJ
1 person likes this.
There should be a "loved" button for this video!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Well, you know how to make a girl start off her Friday right, Dayra! Thanks for the lovely comment. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Great class Erika! Thx for sharing. Greatly appreciated the humor.
Wendy in Colorado
Erika Quest
Hi Wendy in Colorado! Thank you for your sweet comment and for watching and taking class with me. Humor gets us a long way and keeps life FUN! Much love, Erika
Sutthinee S
1 person likes this.
very nice class and routine to start to learn pilates. i try to find the idea to get my student know how pilates is, and make people realize how they work their body is such an awareness include in their exercise. your class is a perfect way. thank you very much
Erika Quest
Thank you so much Sutthinee ! I love working with Active Agers and this class can certainly introduce Pilates type exercises to the general population as well. Much love, Erika
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin