Benefits of Partnering<br>Debora Kolwey<br>Tutorial 3064

Benefits of Partnering
Debora Kolwey
Tutorial 3064

Watch this Tutorial
I was so jealous of Ruth while watching this, Debora! Yummy stretches. I can't wait to use these techniques with my Sunday peeps.
2 people like this.
Thanks Deborah, this was great. With respect to jackknife and other inversions, this is exactly the place where I struggle and I totally get your point. I absolutely end up tugging on my back line from sacral to cervical and pay the piper the next day. Thinking of buying time for the open hip makes so much sense. We need to think less about stretching and more tensegrity of the whole.
I'm really enjoying these tutorials with you Debora. You've stoked my curiosity with discussing how our bodyweight is supported (or not). I'm finding such inspiration from you and it makes me hungry to do and teach Pilates. Thank you! And thanks Pilates Anytime for bringing Debora to the world.
Love the idea that a Pilates' instructor is a "partner" in creating the ability of the client to feel the energy of the movement.
Thank you Deborah for your depth of understanding and expressing it to us.
This is amazing and very helpful. Thank you so much Deborah
Ewa
1 person likes this.
Very helpful thank You ☺️
DJ
DJ
Love this I instinctively do this as an instructor to some extent, but this tutorial has given me permission to utilise these sorts of techniques more. I am sure everyone can benefit. I would be interested to know if you would allow students to partner each other for certain exercises ?
Debora Kolwey
Dear DJ
I am a DJ, too! (Debora Jean) I do, on occasion have the people in the class partner each other. I get a reading first. Usually I can tell from their faces if they are excited by the idea or wish I hadn't brought it up! Sometimes I hesitate to ask because I worry they will think it takes too much time to organize, but inevitably they enjoy it, get some laughs and helps people get to know each other
Thank you it is very helpful! Great! Please more….

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin