Day 2: Breath<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3268

Day 2: Breath
Meredith Rogers
Class 3268

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
I feels sooooo good! Great workout
3 people like this.
anyone know when the timing for when your next challenge gets unlocked? Not much info on the website about this. I did day one yesterday but day 2 is not unlocking for me.
1 person likes this.
Maryann ~ Thank you for your forum post. You signed up to receive your videos on Saturdays and Sundays, so Day 2 will be available to you on Saturday, December 30. If you would like to change this, you can restart the challenge and choose different days to receive the videos. Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you have any questions.
2 people like this.
Awesome - thank you so much for these great workouts! Some really great concepts and challenges for me here and also wonderful new ideas to share with my students. Love the sidelying sequence and the push-ups are inspired! ❤️
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much!! It is great!!!
1 person likes this.
Beautiful use of the magic circle!
Eva T
3 people like this.
Can’t unlock day 2! Tried yesterday, today, doesn’t work,! Very frustrated!
That was soooo nice. I don't have a magic circle. I used a pillow instead and my imagination. My abs are burning. Love it! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Loved this one too - really helping reconnect to my practice - thank you xxx
Thank you all for being here.
Eva T, I think the videos are unlocked according to the preferences you set regarding video delivery when you started the challenge. Perhaps you could check on that or restart and set new parameters. Hope that helps!
1-10 of 198

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin