Day 5: Thoracic Spine<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3349

Day 5: Thoracic Spine
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3349

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Trying to get over my fear of taking my hands off the bar when doing the standing splits. I could do it on one side but had to keep my foot flat on the reformer and not in the high half toe position. Absolutely loved climb a tree on the long box ! This was Great! Weโ€™re halfway there !
3 people like this.
Oh man that felt good. Loved the long box variations. Always looking for fun yet safe, effective ways to extend the thoracic spine! Thank you, what a fun series of new innovative moves!
Connie keep working on that split, you will get it. And I think adjusting your foot is a great idea. Most important that you feel safe and grounded. Denee I am such a fan of "finding" thoracic extension. So many of us need to relearn how to move there.
ML
ML
2 people like this.
perfect way to start the day! Thank you, Sarah! xo:)
4 people like this.
Loved the Tree on the Long Box. Beautiful modification.
Much safetier and comfortable for the whole spine.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Perfect
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved it! The way how you slowly prepare the body for the big extentions. Thank you Sarah. :)
I just did this class after the day 4 class. I feel amazing! Like I just got a massage. I too felt nervous on the standing splits, so i kept my hand s on my leg for a bit. Its been awhile since I've done those, so I'll get back to it eventually! I love thoracic extensions!! Thank you:)
I have a tight low back so I really loved the movements with the ball under the pelvis. And the long box tree variation was fantastic! I actually felt graceful doing tree not a crunched up disaster (do not have flexible hamstrings either , do you see a theme here?) =). Will definitely be incorporating those variations a lot. Thank you!!!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class just what my back needed! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah Bertucelli loved the ball at the thoracic spine for the extension. Itโ€™s got lots more โ€œgiveโ€. Great idea!
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin