Dealing with the Overwhelm<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 3675

Dealing with the Overwhelm
Jenna Zaffino
Class 3675

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
What a feeling of lightness, balance and ease this class gives ! And it seems so natural, every move follows the former one as if it was the only possible thing to do ! It really seems like it’s what the body wishes to do.
Is it usefull to add that I loved the class ?
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you so much @evelyn! That was exactly my intention and I’m so glad you liked it!!
2 people like this.
Jenna's 'twist' on Fletcher work creates a stretch and release in the areas of my body which have been stuck for many years...hope to work with you more, in the coming weeks. Thx
3 people like this.
Can I just say that you may have saved my life today! Ok...I’m exaggerating a bit. However, you definitely gave me back a little of my sanity! Dealing with a sewer back up which has destroyed the beautiful Pilates space that I have in my home. Telling myself as it gets put back together that things could be much worse. Thank you so much for this class !
1 person likes this.
right to my favourites! thank you SO much for sharing your work jenna
1 person likes this.
Life improved with that class! I look forward to sharing it with my clients. Thank you Jenna for your inspiration..
2 people like this.
Fletcher + yoga+ Graham + Jenna= awesome!
1 person likes this.
Beautiful, mindful teaching. Thank you, Jenna, for helping to brighten my evening after a tough day at work.
So wonderful!!!! 🙏 thank you !
1 person likes this.
Wow! It was awesome! I was tired and now I feel light and full of energy! Thank you, Jenna!
1-10 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin