One Spring Reformer<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 3719

One Spring Reformer
Delia Buckmaster
Class 3719

Watch this Class
Zeren Joy
Amazing work Delia! This felt so good and I'm looking forward to other videos already! Will do this class couple of times more : ) Hugs from Turkey.
Cass H
thank you so much, I love the way you smoothly flow with your words and body to make each movement/exercise move naturally to the next--great cueing great class
Laura P
What a fantastic class Delia! Given these coronavirus times, I just purchased a reformer for home use and I appreciated not having to change springs while I’m learning the ins and outs of my new reformer. I feel light, free, and strong from this class!
Olivia C
Thanks Delia! I love the reference of 'not ever shutting the door in this position'! haha laughed out loud xo
Maryam
Thank you. it was a great and informative class
Helen S
loved the pace of this class, my shoulders feel especially great!!  Thank you! 
Stacey Ehlers
So good..Love this class and that it is all on the same red spring. Can't wait to try it on my clients once i'm  finished with my certification (very soon!). 
I love the one ❤️red ❤️ spring!
Caylee W
This was a great class, Delia! I’ll definitely be coming back to this class often. Can’t wait to use some of your cues in my classes. Thank you!
Thanks for breaking down rowing, Delia. That’s the one exercise that has alluded me for years because of the choreography. You’ve really helped me get it!
111-120 of 139

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin