Delia Buckmaster
Class 3720

Watch this Class
Thank you Delia! Lovely class
Laurie C
1 person likes this.
Loved the variations using the ball and cueing was very clear! Thank you, Delia
1 person likes this.
Inna, thank you for your feedback! and thank you for starting this comment thread Very happy you liked it :)
1 person likes this.
Laurie, You are welcome and thank you so much for saying the cueing was clear! Instructors as you know need to know that we are communicating the exercises well. :)
Really, fun and creative class!
1 person likes this.
Janine, thank you so much! ♥️
4 people like this.
I can’t wait to practice this and teach it.! Your cues and explanations are wonderful and I feel like I could take this class from you by listening and not looking up to watch what you’re doing. And I love how you give options which allows some freedom to those who think they can’t do Pilates bc they are tight. The ball is a great tool that I’m excited to try. Thank you Delia! Keep them coming!
Sarah R
Can’t wait to try some of these variations!
Thank you for the creative flow! I use the Pilates mini ball a lot on my mat Pilates classes and finally find a clue to refresh the flavors of my Mat!
Thanks for sharing these variations Delia and a warm welcome to PilatesAnytime. I absolutely agree with the other comments having tried your reformer class too, the cueing is spot on!
1-10 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin