Cadillac & Foam Roller Flow<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 469

Cadillac & Foam Roller Flow
Tash Barnard
Class 469

Watch this Class
Love it.
Thank you, Natasja and Kristi. It's a wonderful class. Enjoy Natasja precise cues and checks positions. I hope that she will come back for teaching more classes on Cadillac, reformer .......
Natasja, your Cadillac Workout is inspiring and breathtaking as the ocean behind you. Thank you for sharing your gift of Pilates with us!!!

Rich
Raymond Harris
Thank you for such a great class. Cadillac with a twist! Very similar to how I teach but with a few variations. Loved it.
This was a great class. Natasja is a great instructor and there were some variations on what I've taught which make it interesting.
Loved this class!! Have been wanting to see more work on the equipment using the foam roller!! Beautiful execusion and fluidity throughout. Thank you Natasja and Kristi hope to see you again!
Lisa L
Tash you are amazing, so great to see you on Pilates Anytime!! Miss my classes with you in London, but that sea view can't be beaten
wonderful, great pace and cueing, thank you!
Wonderful instructor!! I loved the stretches..know you were working hard Kristi but at the same time enjoying such deep enjoyable stretches. As good as a massage , yes?? I was envious!! Jamie
Hey Tash! Awesome Job babe! Always loved watching you work your clients out! Stunning! Cant wait to see you in a months time!
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin