Fall Out of Balance Reformer<br>Louise Johns<br>Class 3985

Fall Out of Balance Reformer
Louise Johns
Class 3985

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Can’t wait to try this routine - looks challenging and fun!
2 people like this.
Thanks for the awesome, fun class and your great instruction!
Sabine G
1 person likes this.
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. class
Thats was my first class I took from you Louise and I loved it! 
Your cues are so helpful and your endless creativity gives this class the icing of the cake, even the known swan feels so different with the extra breath. Thank you!
Keep going! I cannot wait to explore more from you!
Praveena C
2 people like this.
Love, love this practice. I miss you❤️
T C
2 people like this.
Loved your energy ! Thankyou for this class
Taghrid K
2 people like this.
Beautiful fun and creative, really loved using the dowel for the tree, I think most people are afraid of it and this gives them a lot of security and something to hold on. Thank you so much Louise, Loved Loved the class.
Taghrid K
1 person likes this.
Also loved the concept of spring recoil to improve balance and proprioception.
Theresa L
1 person likes this.
All of the abovementioned plus want to say that I recently learned more about myofascial release and this class ties in with what I learned! thank you so much for a fun class with good cues and mindful energy!
1 person likes this.
This was so much fun! And it offers a lot of new ideas and a dynamic approach to many of well known exercises. Love it!! Also, Louise your energy is contagious :)) thank you!!
Theresa Thanks so much for the feedback and yes, the fascial work is in here as our bodies love to be pumped which hydrates our fascia. If you enjoyed it you might enjoy our Primal work which you can see on Instagram @primal movementworks or with me @ljmovesyou :) 
1-10 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin