Rowing Back and Rowing Front<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Exercise 4025

Rowing Back and Rowing Front
Meredith Rogers
Exercise 4025

Watch this Exercise
Magdalena O
1 person likes this.
So beautifully taught ! Thank you Meredith so informative!
1 person likes this.
Love these quick tutorials! Great reminders/refreshers for everyone and gives all of the teachers' access to all programs rather than just the ones we've trained with. Thank you for taking the time to beautifully cue and execute these lovely tutorials. 
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, Meredith and Kristi. I love both your teaching and these short tutorials are so rich and beneficial.
Thanks ladies!!  So happy to hear that these are helpful for you.  More on the way so keep watch for them.
Michael Mary S
These short tutorials are so helpful -- also a good reminder about proper techniques.  Love them.
2 people like this.
Thanks. Like much of the world, we are now in lockdown from Corona so it’s such a really great opportunity to review technique and cues
Heather keep the mind active!
Karen P
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much - so useful, especially if you're a student and in need of tutorials to guide you through each step. Keep it up!
Karen more to come as soon as we are back in the studio!!
Laurence F
1 person likes this.
Hi Meredith, I happen not to have access to a reformer at the moment. Could you give some alternatives with Theraband? I have tried, but it tends to flick a bit, especially when raising the arms above the head... Many thanks in advance...
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin