Creative Reformer Variations<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4007

Creative Reformer Variations
Viktor Uygan
Class 4007

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi kiersha so glad to hear your body is still happy after doing my class for the second time. Thank you for moving with me 🙏
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Atelier so happy to hear you find my reformer class was smart and sharp. Say strong and keep moving 💪
Tinneke J
1 person likes this.
Feeling my body smiling! Thank you!
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
hi Tinneke you are more than welcome 🙏🏻 Happy to heat you are feeling your hole body smiling :)
1 person likes this.
Loved this class. Very creative. Love how my body feels afterwards. Thank you!
Rachel N
1 person likes this.
This was wonderful! I can’t wait to do it again tomorrow and perfect the rotation. So creative and challenging.
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Isabel I am soo happy to hear that you enjoyed my class and you loved the way my class made your body feel. Thank you for moving with me 🙏
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Rachel I am really happy to hear you thought my class was wonderful and you enjoyed the rotation aspect of the movement. Knowing my class was creative and challenging makes me really happy. Thank you again for moving with me 🙏
marva
1 person likes this.
Lovely class, waiting for the next one
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Thank you marva happy to hear you thought my class was lovely and you waiting for the next one. In the meantime please search my name and watch my previous classes in Pilates Anytime. Thanks again moving with me  🙏
61-70 of 130

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin