Putting it all Together<br>Maria Earle<br>Class 4229

Putting it all Together
Maria Earle
Class 4229

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Amazing! You are a good teacher. Excellence class, precise commentary. Thank you from Slovakia. It would be nice to meet you and take part in your workshop.
Julie Lloyd
Great class and a beautiful teaching style, thank you xx
Jennifer E
Each episode of this series has been so much fun! Thank you!!!!
3 people like this.
Happy spine, happy heart. Thank you, Maria - I really enjoyed this whole series. I hope to see more of your classes on here. Hugs from Portland, OR
Josephine C
One of the best classes and breathing sequence I've done. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Your voice is beautiful! Nice teaching too!
Lina S
Thank you for this enjoying class! I like the images you used (trampoline, plane taking off). I like the way you started the practice by emphasizing the importance of breath. It reminded me the way I start my yoga classes. I agree with you. Laughing is fun. We should never be too serious
ANNA L
Thank you thank you thank you! Love the trampoline image, I can't wait to use on my peeps! Love the laughter! We keep ourselves light and happy with laughter and it brings joy to our practice. Thanks again!
I loved it! you are just such an amazing teacher and and I loved all the laughter and thank you Maria for being a wonderful, openhearted and original YOU! 
I really like Maria's starting position prior to Side Bend Twist.  But I'll share what helped me get around: pivoting my front foot in and applying a little internal rotation to the femur first to prepare for the twist under in the pike.  Then pivoting on heel and rotating back out to bring sitting bones to floor.
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin