Simple and Powerful Mat<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 4284

Simple and Powerful Mat
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 4284

Watch this Class
Mandy S
1 person likes this.
Sarah: great class and wonderful way to begin the day! Do you have a suggestion for an alternate to the quadriped pose? I cannot put pressure on my wrists. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Great Class! I added 5 lb leg weights, which worked for me. I had fun, sweated a bit~ especially during boomerang, and feel much better. Thanks again Sarah:) 
1 person likes this.
Excellent class (again!) Sarah.  I'm enjoying the series so much.  Thanks particularly for the boomerang instruction. I really felt I got more out of that exercise today. 
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this class. Would love to sweat more!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class, Sarah! I feel rejuvenated. Thank you!
After all those boomerangs, you had us lie prone and be still for a few moments to return the spine to neutral.  In that invitation I thought, "What am I going to need this...Ooooh, that is nice!"  Thanks for slowing it down for that release.
Fiona O
1 person likes this.
Great class Sarah! 
I have a tough time completing the roll over. I find I need to assist pushing my hips up. I am hoping over time to perfect it. Again your direction is super.
Hi Mandy S,  Glad you enjoyed the class.  As for wrist, when weight bearing, you may try using your fists or using small weights to change your grip against the floor.  Sometimes, the issue has to do with wrist flexibility and function.  Or going to the elbows is always a good option.  Hope this helps! 

Wonderful to hear Gary M !  Love that you added weights and enjoyed the challenge of the class.  Thank you. :) 
Emer D I am so pleased you enjoyed my take on the Boomerang.  It is one of my all time favorite exercises.  Thank you for playing!! 
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin