Midline Strength<br>Katie Yip<br>Class 4583

Midline Strength
Katie Yip
Class 4583

Watch this Class
Federica A
3 people like this.
"Magic circle torture" very appropriate!
Great class as usual, my inner thighs are begging for mercy
I found the handles of the circle very uncomfortable when at my knees, even though I had them higher than my knee bones as suggested... 
3 people like this.
Kudos to Katie for doing a Magic Circle Class with a metal band circle. I am fortunate enough to have one, and i can tell you from experience that it's a lot harder than a plastic one. I have done 100's of Pilates Classes and Katie is one 3 teachers I have seen using one ~ That's Cool:)  Great Class! Hard but doable and lots of fun. Thanks Again Katie.... You are Appreciated:) 
Gala S
2 people like this.
Amazing class! Bravo Katie! Very dynamic, savvy , craftly created . I am happy I discovered Katie today on site.
1 person likes this.
Federica A Thank you for taking class! Please message me about the circle - perhaps it may be the kind of circle or the position you have it placed it. 
1 person likes this.
Gary M Thank you Gary!!! Those bands of steel are no joke :)
1 person likes this.
Gala S Thank you Gala! :)
3 people like this.
Inner thighs on fire! Actually, more like my entire body on fire.  Thank you for the good session. 
Rachael T
3 people like this.
fabulous teaching and when i felt like i had to give up your encouraging voice kept me going!!!!
Federica A
1 person likes this.
Katie Yip the brand is DOMYOS, I live in Italy, I think it's an italian brand, maybe it's not a good one?
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for making me suffer, as KRN would say. That was fab, tomorrow will tell!!!
1-10 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin