Garuda Breathwork<br>James D'Silva<br>Class 4956

Garuda Breathwork
James D'Silva
Class 4956

Watch this Class
Thank you Jmaes ! a wonderul addition to pilates !
Morgan B
fantastic
Andrea F
Great class, James! Felt ready to go! Thank you so much! And thanks P.A. for having James again, enriching us with his brilliant work!
Gözde Y
1 person likes this.

these are yoga breathing techniques. why did you post it here?
protect your pilates line.these posts don't fit here
Gözde Y ~ Thank you for your feedback. There are many similarities between yoga and Pilates and a lot can be learned from studying both disciplines. This class is meant to show you how you can use breath to support your practice and James offers a variety of techniques so that you can find what works for you. 
Sofie van der Sommen
Thank you so much for this wonderful class! I experienced your buildup so intens, getting into the body and ending in a spiritually way. Getting the movement into the body and ending in a calm way. Just being and be  part of being. Life itself.
Sofie van der Sommen
Indeed, a wonderful addition to pilates work!
This is a BRILLIANT class. Thank you so much for sharing .
Eveline D
Wow! Brilliant and excellent on all levels of explanation, build up, wonderfully concised background information... ...and what a lovely personality! I had an amazing time and would love to learn more about the possible depth in every exercise. I will practice every day. Thank you! 
So grateful for your breath teaching , I keep returning to it. Thank you! And yes, it’s so fundamental that it can only heighten any practice .

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin