Day 6: Dynamic Flow<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 5471

Day 6: Dynamic Flow
Tash Barnard
Class 5471

Watch this Class
Waller M
1 person likes this.
A great sweat and really good workout for the hips & shoulders! Thanks for the series ☺️
Maria P
3 people like this.
Who knew?!? Challenges can be so much fun!!!
Fast- paced sequence building on the previous 5 workouts - actually there are real gems here for everyday functional moves such as: safely and quickly getting up and off the ground/bed, turning/bending from standing gracefully and without losing your balance; successful transitions ; a cardio element as well etc..  There is a lot of thought behind this challenging series- well done , Tash!!!
Ingrid H
1 person likes this.
Great class thanks!
Silke B
1 person likes this.
I am still perfecting the rollover into squat but can feel the progress after Day 6!! Thanks for another great class, Tash
1 person likes this.
Oh my oh my! Tash, so love your honesty and spontaneity…. You laughed with that oh so human slight fail with the single leg squat to stand…can hear how  much you’re enjoying sharing your journey of pushing yourself along with us! You’ve certainly inspired me to work on my weaker areas and not to take myself too seriously that I can’t laugh out loud too. A real joy, thank you so much Tash.

Tash Barnard
Waller M 
Thank you for moving with us Waller!  LOVE the feedback!  Have an epic year & keep investing in yourself!
Tash Barnard
1 person likes this.
Maria P 
This must be my favorite feedback message!  Thank you Maria!  WOW!  Youre super inspiring having completed the challenge!  I am so proud of you & if you dont mind i would love to use your comments on my socials?

Have a epic 2024 xx 
Tash Barnard
Ingrid H 
YAY-eeee so good to hear this thanks Ingrid! xx
Tash Barnard
Silke B 

Keep going Silke - youre going to get this in no time! WELL DONE!  youre amazing ! x
Tash Barnard
Louise O 
This is sooooo awesome!  Thank you Louise!
We totally have to have fun while we move and discover our truths!  

Have an epic 2024!  xx
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin