BASI Reformer Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 546

BASI Reformer Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 546

Watch this Class
CJ
1 person likes this.
wonderful class meredith, and you have a wonderful student Kristi. It was a joy to watch you both. great workout. thanks. blanche.
1 person likes this.
WoW ~ What an incredibly amazing class Meredith !! And you're right, it was fun and energizing and I can't wait to do it again !! Thank You :)
I love the new Reformer color, saw it the other day in Kristi's class and immediately had equipment envy ;)
I am not getting this workout Meridith? Its not showing at all. Just a blank page. Can you check it? Thanks Jamie
1 person likes this.
Ok, Never mind, I clicked it and it did play. Just no pic showing. So , no worries!
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful class! Some of the exercises I need to work up to but loved the challenge! Thanks Meredith!
Thank you for having fun with us ladies and for saying so :)
1 person likes this.
Great workout! The twist in the snake exercise is so difficult for me. I have a Pilates IQ reformer so I have to un screw the footbar each time. Maybe it would be easier without it. I'll try it next time. Thanks Meredith! My abs are still sore from your spine corrector workout 2 days ago. Loved it!
Wonderful class! I am wondering about the first move, a complete forward fold without warming up the back. This seems like a rigorous stretch to do without warming up. It seems someone with a less healthy back might not do well.
1 person likes this.
thank you! nice warm up. liked the transitions to change springs--roll ups. Nice challenging class.
1 person likes this.
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin