Trapeze Table

I would love to see a few workouts on the trapeze table. Will you be adding any soon?
Hi Tamara, Our primary focus is to provide quality Pilates access to as many people as possible to expose the brilliance of the Pilates method. We feel we can do that better through our mat classes for now. We added in the Reformer and WC classes because we have so many eager instructors on our site and many non instructors have home versions of these two pieces of apparatus. It is in our long term plan to create an area of the site that is geared towards instructors or people with a lot of training on the apparatus. At that time, we will add the Cadillac, Step Barrel, Arm Chair, and tower classes to the site. I plan to revisit our ability to do this at the first of the year. We have been thrilled at the enthusiasm of people such as yourself. Thank you for offering the suggestion and thank you for your patience as we implement as many of these good ideas as possible without deviating from our primary goal.
Thanks so much for your response. Great idea to have a section geared towards instructors. Looking forward to it!!! Thanks again I love this site!!!!!
Love your enthusiasm!!!
As an instructor of only one year and living in a remote part of the Delta, I NEED this stuff desperately!! I too would enjoy a section geared towards jump boards and or trapeze table.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin