for Lisa & Tracy

So when are you guys coming back to do a more moderate version of your classes? I loved both of them but starting out with both of them at such a high level had me walking funny for days!! I think this site is so excellent and I love all this variety!
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Jamie, Thanks so much for your note! I'm completing the last 10 minutes of a 25 minute full-body routine for a more beginner audience, however it still challenges me! I promise this one won't make you walk funny!!
I'm glad you're enjoying the workouts, have you tried my Pilates mat class with ball? This is a nice moderate class:)
I promise I will be back next year hopefully January with some more classes that will not make you walk funny!!! Maybe some equipment classes. Enjoy and keep smiling because I promise you it does get easier:)
Hi Tracy, I sure did try the mat with the ball and enjoyed it very much.. I sure felt my abs for a few days which was awesome! Thanks so much for the variety , I just love what you are bringing to this site. I just ordered your DVD as a stocking stuffer.. gift to myself for the holidays! I adore the booty barre stuff , just have to work my way up to the accelerated classes.
Great Jamie, So glad you enjoyed The Booty Barre!! I'm doing the first certification in January to spread the gift of The Booty Barre to studios and gyms across America. Keep in touch and let me know how you get on with the video. I'm going to do a slower pace class called The Booty Barre-Flex and Flow in the near future :) Cheers!!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin