Workshops

I am so excited to see that you guys are posting workshops for us here at Piates Anytime! I was especially exctied to see Madeline Black is hosting a hip workshop up and coming. I have long wanted to take this course.. My question? Will this be filmed and available to us here that cant make the trip? Actually I noticed it was sold out even if I could fly out for it. I just think its wonderful that you all are making this a reality for those of us that cant always travel for these much needed workshops. Thank you so much, Jamie Kirk
Anybody out there?
Ted Johnson
Hi Jamie,

Sorry about the slow response. Yes, Madeline's workshop will be available online. This will be a premium workshop, which means there will be an extra charge, the same as with Kathy and Michael's workshop. This workshop will also come with CEC's through the PMA (assuming they approve the online version-- the in-person version has already been approved).

The tickets for taking the workshop in person did sell out very quickly.
Thanks Ted for letting me know!! Any ideas about when this will be available online here?
Ted Johnson
Well, we will be filming it tomorrow. I would allow at least a couple of weeks for editing. We'll get it up as quickly as we can, but my guess is 2 to 4 weeks.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin