Pilates Training with Rael Iscowitz

I am considering enrolling in a BASI pilates teacher training course taught by the amazing Rael Iscowitz himself. I am unsure if I actually plan to teach pilates but I love it so much I partially want to do this just for myself. In your opinion, is it worth the money? I figure if you break the teacher training cost down into private sessions, its about a private session a week for a year..... is that a better option for personal attention and learning? Thanks in advance for your input!
Well you would be fortunate indeed to learn from Rael himself..although there are I have to say some very wonderful teachers that were students of himself. There are a few of them on this site!! I also am a BASI teacher, I so far have not had the privlidge of meeting any of these wonderful people but got my training at a BASI facility and was taught by a BASI teacher that traveled to our location. So my opinion it might be a good idea to take a few private sessions from this wonderful man if thats your desire and see how you feel about it before you embark on a extensive teacher training program without being sure if you want to teach or just learn the system. At least take 2-3 sessions and get the feel of the program. Ask questions and if you are intriqued enough to know more, are in love with the practice then def sign up for a full program! Or you could end up signing on and do the mat only.Everyone finds what they love on this pilates journey good luck to you and have fun!
Jamie
Hi Rachel,
My first reaction to this question is Yes! its completely worth it. Rael is one of the Master Teachers of Pilates. He is passionate, experienced and of course a great teacher. I have personally found it incredibly valuable to study with Rael. I also think Jamie has some good advice. If you aren't sure about taking a full course, what she has outlined is very wise. I'm not sure how easy it would be to get a private with Rael, but perhaps you could observe a module of the course to get a better feel for whether you want to go for the whole thing. If you decide not to go with Rael, you would still get great training with any of the faculty.
Good luck!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin