Used Pilates Equipment For Sale and Needed

1 person likes this.
Hello! I’m in the Dallas area looking for a balanced body reformer (allegro, allegro 2, rialto, or studio). Willing to drive out of state to pick it up - especially the southeast area as we have family in NC and GA. Thanks!
Lori
I have a Stott Pilates C-shaper, very lightly used.  I am in MD.  Will ship, but shipping is probably expensive because of the size.  I’d prefer a local pickup.  DM me to discuss pricing.
Chelsie R
2 people like this.
I am moving and selling my two month old Allegro reformer with sitting box LITE and jump board. Near Raleigh, NC
Stephanie J
Looking to purchase a reformer in the Ohio area!
Holly W
I am looking for a clinical reformer and allegro2 (or 2).  I live in north AL but am willing to drive.
Melissa C
HI! I have a custom made Mark Spenard "fully loaded" Cadillac as well as reformer for sale in Denver, CO.  BARELY used (owner moved back to Brazil after making them).  Wish I could keep but I don't have the room! email me for more info and photos- melissacipriani@gmail.com. 
I am looking to purchase a used classical reformer in excellent condition . Shipping to ireland ! 
Peggy W
Hi! A teacher trainee I am working with is looking to buy a used Reformer/Tower Combination. She is in Brooklyn, NY & could pick up in the Northeast. Please e-mail me at peggy@the-spring-inside.com with any leads. Thanks!
Hi All, I am looking for used equipment in/around New Orleans, LA,  but also curious about the Cunruope Brand. Anyone have experience with them?
Tricia L
Hi..Looking for two used Balanced Body studio reformer or something similar. Willing to pick up. Located in Ohio.
521-530 of 543

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin