Daily workouts on Aeropilates reformer

Sonal
Forgive me if these questions have already been answered. Thank you for any guidance. *Would you recommend one single full-body basic workout that I can do daily to maintain flexibility and strength within 10-30 minutes for the Aeropilates machine? *My aim is simplicity; I bought a basic reformer after years of doing surya namaskar to start my day. I feel navigating through PilatesAnytime's many different reformer workouts is a little confusing, and I wonder if I'm overworking certain aspects and underworking others. The other downside to following videos is that it's really hard to concentrate on breath; I have the reformer in my garage and I prop up my phone to watch the videos on a nearby stool and try my best to keep up, stopping to pause and go, wondering about the effect to my flow. I know I'm not breathing as I should. Is there a "surya namaskar" daily workout version for the reformer? *Is there a downside of doing the same routine (besides boredom) every day?
Gretchen B
1 person likes this.
The classical beginner sequence is and it should take 15-20 minutes, less if you know the sequence.  Contact me at gretchen@pilates.solutions if you want more information.

Footwork - toes, arches, heels
Tendon Stretch
Hundred
Frog
Leg Circles
Stomach Massage - Round, Straight, Reach and Twist
Short Box Series - Round, Straight, Side to Side, Twist or Twist with Reach
Elephant
Knee Stretches - Round, Straight and Knees Off
Running
Pel vic Lift
Lori
1 person likes this.
Sonal  Amy Havens has a class called Clean and Simple Reformer that was done on the Aeropilates Reformer, classmumber 3686.  Kristi Cooper also has a class called Connect to Your Reformer, class 3702, also done on Aeropilates reformer. They are part of Playlist 2 Reformer at Home.   Both are 40 min classes.  Hope this helps.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin