Not able to see classes on my IPad

I am not able to see any video on my iPad even the videos that I previously watched without problems. It seems to me that there is problem with Auto- Detect. Can you check what is going on?
Tatjana ~ Sorry to hear you are having an issue. I just tested the class you were trying to watch on my iPad and it played without a problem. I have sent you an email asking for more information about the issue. If members ever have a technical issue please email me at contact@PilatesAnytime.com and you will receive the fastest service.
Hi, I'm unable to open the videos on my IPad. This was ok before. Have tried many times today and still unable. After that, that same class that I tried, shows as "Last viewed" "Remove"
I am not able to play videos on my ipad. Pls help
Gerry and Ellen ~ I am sorry to hear that you are both having problems. Have you just updated your iPads or do they need updating? Do you have a similar problem if you try to watch on your computers or iPhones (if you have them)?

Please email me at contact@pilatesanytime.com and I would be happy to help you both work through this.
Thank you Hannah. I will check re updating my IPad and get back to you soonest. G
I have done two classes on my ipad and the first class stopped three times but the audio continued( screen went black)
My class today just stopped before it was over. Love this program but videos seems to have issues. It would be nice to be able to select classes targeting specific body areas! That would be a nice added feature.
Paquita ~ We are sorry that you are having problems. We create different versions of the videos that go from 1080p high resolution video all the way down to simple audio files. The content is the same, but the resolution of the video is different. Our system automatically senses the amount of bandwidth that is available and sends the highest resolution video that can be delivered over that Internet connection. As you were receiving the audio only version I suspect that you have a weak Internet connection where you are watching the video. Please try viewing the classes in a location where the connection is stronger. I will send you an email with some additional ideas.
Z A
Please include me to the email. Thank you.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin