volume

I have the volume on my computer up as high as it can go, I am still having a problem hereing the instructor, is there a way to fix this problem?
Ted Johnson
Hi Mary,

Which specific class and what kind of computer do you have? If there's a problem with low volume on one class we might have to re-output it.

Plugging some powered external speakers into your computer would also definitely make it as loud as you want. There's a big variety in quality of speakers among different computers.
I have tried different classes since this class, I think it is just Monica Wilsons classes I have trouble hearing. I will try external speakers because I really love her classes thanks for the quick response.
Ted Johnson
Hi Mary Jo,

Could you let me know the specific classes that seem low in volume? I can pass this info along to our video editor. I don't think all of Monica's classes would be at low levels, but possibly some specific ones are.
Dear Mary Jo,
We checked the audio on Class 66 and have increased the volume. Could you please check it and see if it works better for you. Thank you.
hi i have watched a variety of classes with volume on my computer full but still find it is too soft. Unless the computer is next to me I cant hear it properly. Can you film them louder please?
Darn... we haven't heard that comment across the board on our classes. I'll let Perry know (he does all that kind of stuff with the videos) and see what we can do going forward. I'm curious if anyone else is having this problem. We hear them quite loud over hear... Thank you for letting us know.
Is there a volume control on the videos? I have the volume on my computer up all the way and have NO sound at all...can't seem to find the volume on the video if there is one Thanks
Molly ~ We do not have a volume control or mute button on the video player. All the volume controls will be on your computer. For example the mute button on a Mac is the F10 button. I hope this helps.
Ted Johnson
There actually is a volume control on the video player when you choose "Auto Detect".
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin