The new look of PIlates Anytime website

Hello Pilates Anytime Administration, Have you have not done away with the class numbers? I hope not, they are very helpful in finding a class again easily. I always note them down when I especially like a class that I will want to do again. I found the old look of the website a bit more user friendly, all the info about the class laid out nicely. Perhaps I just need to get used to it but please keep the number system for the classes, it is very useful.
Tova ~ Thank you for your feedback and I have passed it on to our programmers. We still have the numbers on the thumbnails for the classes with generic names such as "Mat Workout". I hope this helps!
Ted Johnson
Hi Tova ,

Thanks for the feedback. We have added back the class numbers to all video viewing pages. Sorry for the oversight. Here is an example:

Do you think the class numbers are needed on the thumbnails on classes that have unique names? As Gia mentioned, they already appear on thumbnails on our generically named classes.
Personally, I liked the videos numbered whether they are generic or unique. It just made it easy to find a video again. One system for all, class, tutorial, workshop or discussion worked for me.
Ted Johnson
Hi Tova ,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We have added both the class number and the teacher training to all thumbnails.
Lori
Mark all as read button doesn't seem to be working. I've tried it a few times over the past few days with no luck.
Ted Johnson
Hi Lori ,

I'm sorry that feature isn't working... Could you let me know which page on the site features the "Mark all as read" button?
Lori
Thanks for the reply. It is on the top of my page, next to the bell, where I would see messages for comments that I am following.
2 people like this.
Thanks for the return of numbered videos on the website, I appreciate it. I didn't mention it before but having the teacher training is also good, it gives an idea of what style we can expect from the teacher, and it is interesting to observe the different "personalities" of the various pilates schools that stemmed from the elders, like a family tree. It adds to the wealth of information Pilates Anytime offers us.
I also preferred having the release date on the first page/thumbnails. Then easy to see which were the newest ones released without having to open each one. I also preferred the old layout, but I guess updates are a way of life!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin