Videos I've watched

Rina S
For some reason, "the videos I've watched" is not registering the latest videos I've taken. I would appreciate if this could be fixed.
Thanks
Rina ~ I'm sorry you were having trouble with your videos not being marked as viewed. I just tried it with our latest video on your account and it shows as recently viewed video. If you are watching a downloaded video on our app, it will not be marked as viewed. Otherwise, it should work. If you continue to have trouble with this, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
Rina S
I have emailed you, but the problem still persists. Could you update me when you think it can be fixed. Thanks
Rina ~ I believe our technical team is working on it. I'll send them your message in the hopes that it can be fixed sooner. Thank you for your patience.
Rina S
Glad to know it is being worked on.
Ted Johnson
Hi Rina,

Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing, do you mean this page?

I have tested this and it seems to be working in general, which makes me think perhaps something on your computer is blocking our tracking software.

I have found in the past that some browser extensions (like ad blockers) can block us from tracking your video views. You could test this out by trying with a different web browser that doesn't have any extensions installed.
Rina S
Thanks so much for your suggestion. I was using Google Chrome, and even though the ad blocker was disabled, it apparently caused a problem. When moving over to Explorer everything works fine. Unfortunately everything that Chrome decided to obliterate is lost, but I am pleased to be able to move on.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin