Won't let me download

Rina S
I have a lot of trouble with the videos freezing. Yes, I am playing it in "low." My solution is to download using Realplayer. This works well for me as I like to take the same classes several times.Recently, I can't do it anymore. I am able to download from other sites.
Ted Johnson
Hi Rina,

Sorry you're having trouble with video playback.

Our videos are not meant to be downloaded, they are made to be streamed. We have some protection on the files that makes the files expire after a certain amount of time to prevent downloading.

We have a FAQ on video playback that you might find to be helpful. Video Playback FAQ

Another trick that I realize is not in the FAQ (we should add it) is you can press the pause button right after the video starts and then wait until the entire progress bar is filled before pressing play.
Rina S
Ted, thanks for responding. I had already figured out the trick about waiting for the entire bar to be filled out. Lately, viewing the videos has been very frustrating. I can have it play well for a while and then the picture freezes, but the voice continues. Sometimes when I rewind it a bit to see something again, the whole video freezes and the cursor disappears. That can happen often. What is supposed to be an hour long video can take 2 hours because it gets stuck so many times. Would it be possible for an added fee to download a complete video?
Ted Johnson
Hmm. Sounds to me like what you're talking about might be due to your computer or your web browser. You could need to restart your computer, or consider a faster machine, or cleaning out software running in the background. Usually those kinds of symptoms (picture freezes, voice continues) make me think your computer hardware is running slowly.
However the site allowed to download the videos last year, I think a lot of users would greet if you'd switch back to that option.

Please consider it, because playing the videos always depending on your network/streaming speed.
While playing a downloaded video is very easy and comfortable – anytime.
Ted Johnson
Hi Darko,

I'm not sure what you mean by "download" but we do offer the option to start the video playing and then press pause, and wait for the entire video to load before playing it. If this is what you mean, it's still available if you choose the "Low" quality option.
No, downloading is what Rina wrote: downloading the video file to your PC, to be able to play it anytime.
Ted Johnson
Hi Darko,

We've never offered a download to your computer service. We have considered adding this service, but there are technical issues with digital rights management that aren't very easy to figure out.
What kind of "digital rights management" technical issues?

Either way, I will then terminate my subscription.
1 year ago I was able to download any video, now I am unable...
Dear Darko ~ Our system has never been designed to allow people to download our content and save it to their hard drives. If you are looking for a service like that then we completely understand if you wish to use another service.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin