Gifts

Raquel K
Hi I was copying the links for gift classes in an email for my friend and lost the email... now, when I try to copy the link, it says I have already used all the link I had the right to use...
Marchel A
Raquel K To find your coupon, please log into your account on the website, then click Community to the left of your name and then Refer Friends. 
Raquel K
I refer to the classes I took and can give as a gift to a friend. I didn't use the five classes I could invite a friend to experiment. I generated the links and put them in an e-mail, but before I could send the e-mail, I erased the links... Now the system understand I have already shared the links.
Marchel A
Raquel K unfortunately we can't do anything if the 5 was already used. Share your coupon code with them instead and they can use Pilates Anytime for a whole month with any classes you want to recommend for them. It will eventually reset back to the available 5 after a month, but until then, this is the only workaround. 
Raquel K
Ok, thanks. The thing Is that they were not used. I just copied the links and lost the email before sending it... 
Marchel A
Raquel K Unfortunately, whether they were used or not, they can't be regenerated for another month. 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin