Handheld devices not saving "last class"

Not a huge deal, but wondering if anyone has troubleshot this yet. I use my ipod and plug into my TV for all the sessions I do. WHen I do this it won't register as a "class I've taken." Is this because of the device? I also can't access my favorites from a handheld version on the internet. Could it be the version of internet on my ipod maybe? Again, not a big deal, it is just nice to have my favorites easily accesible so I don't have to scroll through all the classe. Thanks in advance!
Ted Johnson
Hi Abby, thanks for the report, we will research this issue. A couple of questions for you: (1) When you say you use an iPod, I assume you mean an iPod Touch? (2) When you're browsing PA on your iPod, are you using the mobile version of the site? (3) When you say you can't access your favorites, what do you mean? When you click the link to list your favorites, nothing shows up?
Hi Ted, Thanks for getting back to me. 1.) yes, IPod touch, 2.) I am accessing PA through the internet and logging on like I would my desktop (not sure if that is the mobile version, how could I tell? 3.) I couldn't find my list of favorites because the screen looked different.

I tried a couple days ago though and I can see my recent classes I've taken as well as my favorites now. Now sure if you adjusted somthing or my ipod caught on to my query;) Thank-you!
Ted Johnson
I didn't actually adjust anything, but I'm glad you were able to find your classes!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin