How do I start?

Hi I have recently joined Pilates Anytime. I think it is a great website, but I am really confused how do I start? Do i take beginner classes or shall i first learn about the exercises or shall I just follow one instructor. I am getting really overwhelmed. I really need to know what do I do today. please guide me.
Ted Johnson
One place you might want to check out is the Beginner Center
Nayanpreet, Please go to the Beginners Center as Ted suggested and read the section on "How Do I start." After that, I would suggest you take one of the Basics classes to get a review of terms. After you've done that, go to either Niedra Gabriels beginner playlist or Monica Wilson's Beginner Playlist. Start with class one and go in order from there. You can take the same class over and over until you feel ready to move on to the next class in the series. All of this can be found in the beginners center. Thank you for asking your question. I think we can do better with pointing people in the right direction in the beginning. We're working on it!
STUPID ME. I JOINED,BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO STREAM THE CLASS TO MY TV. CAN SOMEONE HELP?
Ted Johnson
There are a few ways to watch Pilates Anytime on a TV.

1) Using a Roku box

2) Using Apple TV

3) If your TV has a built in web browser

4) Hook a cable from your computer to the TV (we have an article in the FAQ section on this subject)

Which way do you think would work best for you?
how do i get the activation code on the ruku> i joined gave my credit info but see no code on the roku screen
Ted Johnson
Hi Mrya,

First, go to Roku and select any class to watch. When you press play, you will see a code appear on your screen. On the screen you will be directed to type in this URL on the computer: //www.pilatesanytime.com/roku/ where you type in the code to activate your Roku.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin