Low Quality video option

I want to view Brent Anderson's Reformer workout but there is no option for a lower quality video, so my computer can't handle it. Is it possible for these options to be added as in the other videos please?
Ted Johnson
Hi Sophia,

We are testing a new video player which chooses the best quality possible for your bandwidth automatically. It actually offers an even lower quality option than we currently offer, all the way down to audio-only for someone on a dodgy cell phone connection. Can you describe what happens?
Thanks Ted, all the videos I have viewed so far have the low quality option which I choose for my computer to handle the video in real time. However, Brent Anderson's video hasn't got these options, so the video plays with so much delay that I cannot make sense of the instructions. Could you possibly give the low quality option please? It seems the only way for me to view in real time as the voice. Thanks.
Ted Johnson
Hi Sophia,

Thanks for the info. We will work on this. It sounds like your internet connection must be very slow. Can I ask how you are connected to the internet (if you know)?
For anymore information please ask me and I will find out. By the way, I viewed Brent Anderson's Reformer class on my iPhone, which played perfectly, so there is a way around it for the time being. I was wondering if all future videos will have no option for Low res quality, in which case I won't be able to use my computer. Thanks for trying to help.
Ted Johnson
We'll find a solution for people with super-low internet connections. It's not that there's no low quality version, it's that the new player chooses the quality for you based on testing your connection speed. However, it seems even our lowest version isn't low enough to stream with your bandwidth so you probably do the thing where you wait for it to buffer. We'll figure a way to put that option back in for people in your situation.
1 person likes this.
Since the change to new video player my classes are shutting down spontaneously. I too was using "low quality" for seamless streaming of all classes and yet this morning I experienced THREE plug in crashes...yesterday I gave up after two.... This is really deterring my enjoyment of what I consider my daily GIFT to myself. Auxilio!!!
\
Saw that you asked Sophia about internet connection. Just checked mine which has not changed since I began at this website and the
speed is listed as 24 mbps
Ted Johnson
Hi Joni,

That is an extremely fast internet connection. I would suggest restarting your computer. That generally fixes web browser crashes.
Here's hoping! I tried that yesterday to no avail but if the computer expert recommends it I'm all for trying again. :) Thanks!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin