Forum replies

Hi - I wrote a question on the forum a year ago but received no comment/reply. I notice that this is not uncommon on your forum. It would be helpful if there was a rota for instructors to comment for members.
Dave C
Yeah, I'm new here and seeing a decided lack of depth on any of the forum posts. I think the real problem is lack of search function through forum contents - who has time to scroll through hundreds of threads, 20 at a time?
Brittany
(Edited by Moderator - Brittany Potter on September 16, 2022)
Hi David C  Thanks for reaching out! I see that Kristi replied regarding the search function for our Engineering team to address. You can always tag other members (to turn their attention to a post) in these threads.  There are Admins such as Kristi, myself, and others who can see your posts and reply as I am now. If you comment on a particular class, the instructor will be able to see that and respond as well. On the topic of Admins, I have looped in our Head of Pilates (Gia Calhoun), who will be happy to make some content/resource recommendations when she is back in office next week. Please also feel free to email us: support@pilatesanytime.com

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin