Android App

4 people like this.
I would LOVE to be able to utilize the playlists on the app version. It would also be really helpful to be able to make a favorites list on the android app as well. Thanks for such a wonderful service.
3 people like this.
I see this topic is 2 years old and that there has been an iPhone and iPad app available for over a year just wanted to see if there is an Android App still in the works? The payback on chrome on my phone leaves a lot to be desired.
Amy ~ At this time we do not have an Android App available but are still hoping to bring that feature to our service in the future.
I am having alot of trouble on my Kindle Fire. The classes are not playing. Is there any app that works for the Kindle?
Brandi ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with our videos. Unfortunately the Kindle Fire is not a device that we are very compatible with. Here is an FAQ that help with Android playback issues. It may help you.
1 person likes this.
Hello, im using android now and already had an Pilatesanytime account on my Iphone. Do you have an Android app to keep using Pilatesanytime
Nayra ~ Unfortunately we don't have an app for Android at the moment. We hope to create one in the future. For now, you can watch our videos via the mobile site.
Hello, im using android now and already had an Pilatesanytime account on my Iphone. Do you have an Android app to keep using Pilatesanytime
I would really love an android app for plates anytime. I may have to cancel my account if this adjustment isn't made. I find I want to use pilates anytime when I don't have wifi so an app would allow me to justify the cost for an account.
Ted Johnson
Hi Gabrielle ,

Sorry we haven't had the resources to create an Android app yet. Is the main feature you're looking for the ability to download videos to watch when you're offline?
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin