Changes to video playback

Ted Johnson
You may have noticed that the videos look a little bit different. We have made a few changes to hopefully make the videos look better and play more smoothly. One change has been using a different service provider that we are thinking will be less glitchy. The only downside is you can no longer jump ahead in a video before it has pre-loaded. You can see how much of the video is pre-loaded by looking at the progress bar which fills up with gray to indicate it's loaded (the gray bar races ahead of the orange bar, showing where you are in the video).
Hi Ted, Amy here.....I had a member who was having trouble with my 1/16 class....said it was stopping at 16 minutes and wouldn't continue. Can you check into that for me? Thanks so much!
I now cant get the audio on any class. My mute is not on on the site or on my computer and videos on other sites are just fine. I started by looking at Amy's class she is discussing above. But others are not working either.
Ted Johnson
Hi Amelia,

It sounds like your player got stuck on mute which was a carry-over from our old video player. I believe this issue should be resolved for you now, and you should be able to hear the audio.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin