Best Underbed Reformers

A member wants to purchase a reformer to use at home. She has limited space and need one that either slides under the bed or folds up to go in a closet. Does anyone have any suggestions? She lives near Seattle, Washington and would like to know if there is a store in that are which has a selection for her to try out?
Ted Johnson
I have never used it, but the Aero Pilates seems to be pretty popular. It is relatively inexpensive and folds and rolls.
Ted Johnson
Also, here's one from Balanced Body: Balanced Body IQ Reformer. Have not used it either... it's about twice as expensive but I assume it's higher quality as well.
I've had one client that used the Aero Pilates Reformer. It served her well. I'd be curious to know what people think of the Power Pilates Gym
Power PIlates Gym=Crap! Just in my oppinion. It's super short!!!! If you don't have a lot to spend I would say go with the Aero Pilates before the power pilates. Both in my oppinion suck but just my oppinion.
The Balance Body IQ reformer is AWESOME!!!! IT is a real reformer with 5 springs, and the footbar has 4 positions and can be removed for excercises where you would normally put the footbar down. The coolest thing about the IQ reformer is that it telescopes into itself for storage, but when it's pulled out you feel absolutely NO bump in it while excercising. Its smooth! I love this reformer! Best for storage in my oppinion. Also, the Stott SPX reformer can be stored up against a wall or under a bed. It is a tad bit more expensive. I think the IQ reformer has a better carriage. Both are good machines.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin