Contest

What happened to Courtney Miller in Pilatesstyle Magazine...she was not listed in top 10 - crazy error right?
Lee Vallely had more votes, but opted not to continue in the contest which put Courtney in the top ten. Unfortunately, Pilates Style had already gone to print by this time. We are sorry Courtney didn't get the press she deserves.
I voted for Courtney Miller as well - i thought she was great!
We hear a lot about Courtney Miller. Two of the top ten contestants thought she should win and neither of them were Courtney Miller! She doesn't live that far from us....
Whats the possibility of getting Courtney as a visiting instructor - from what i saw of her in the contest i would love to follow through a whole a class of hers - im sure either reformer or mat would be great - even both if i could be greedy!
I agree wholeheartedly with Postiee....would love to see Courtney Miller on PA. In my humble opinion she should have won the contest...hands down - THE BEST!
I have spoken to Courtney very briefly. I am happy to speak to her again about this. Thank you!
Thankx Kristy - im sure you could persuade her :) and thanks Jennifer for the backup - i agree ... :)

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin