resources on treating the obese

Dave C
I work in a community that has a high rate of obesity. Anyone come across any videos or other resources (here or elsewhere) for programs to help serve this demographic in a way that is mindful of their needs and capabilities?
Brittany
1 person likes this.
(Edited by Moderator - Brittany Potter on September 16, 2022)
Hi David C This is such an important question. Thanks for reaching out and asking. I see that Kristi replied regarding the search function for our Engineering team to address. You can always tag other members (to turn their attention to a post) in these threads.  There are Admins such as Kristi, myself, and others who can see your posts and reply as I am now. If you comment on a particular class, the instructor will be able to see that and respond as well. On the topic of Admins, I have looped in our Head of Pilates (Gia Calhoun), who will be happy to make some content/resource recommendations when she is back in office next week. Please also feel free to email us: support@pilatesanytime.com
David C ~ Thank you for reaching out to us. We're always happy to offer suggestions when we can. Unfortunately, we don't have much content to help your needs. I know that some fitness organizations like ACE Fitness and NASM have resources that may be helpful. Hopefully, we can add content to fulfill your needs in the near future as well. Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if there is anything you would like to see on the site as we are always interested to hear what our members want.
Andrea O
Workshop #2337 with Madeline Black may be helpful.
Lori
Dave C  Try Size Diverse Pilates with Rachel Piper on YouTube and website of the same name.  Lots of helpful information 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin