Video Sort by Popular

How do you sort videos according to how many members have liked the video. It used to be done by sorting by "popular". This was extremely useful. Your website is basically a collection of videos which just need to be filtered or sorted so this is absolutely fundamental. Website was better before unfortunately. Please do not tell me you have removed this.
David Sterry ~ Thank you for your forum post. You can still search by popularity on the site. When you go to the search, there is a drop-down menu on the right side of the page. It defaults to Newest, but you can change it to Trending to see what is popular at the moment. I hope this helps and that you're enjoying our videos! Please let us know if you have any additional feedback as it helps us improve our service.
Hi. Not what is currently trending.  How so we sort videos by the number of likes they have. You used to be able to do this using the "Popular" sort.  
David Sterry ~ Thank you for clarifying. Unfortunately, we don't have that as an option anymore, but I will pass your feedback to our engineering team to see if we can bring it back. We will keep you updated if we can make this happen!
I used to be an IT programmer. It will take all of 10 mins to resolve (and then obviously the wait for the new build release). It should never have been removed.  Please get this sorted. Thanks.
David Sterry ~ Thank you for your feedback. I have passed the feedback to the team to see if this is something we want to bring back. The “popular” sort wasn’t measuring likes but views, so trending is the new popular. We've found that most members prefer the newer content rather than the oldest content which has a lot of historic views. Instead of showing the highest views of all time, trending shows the highest views in the past 14 days. 
Hi Gia. Thanks for the info. A filter for "Liked" based on like count should then be introduced and should be a no brainer.  Presumably the vast majority of your members are teachers looking for content that has been particularly enjoyed by other members. This makes it quick and easy to get guaranteed tried and tested content for class ideas knowing a fellow member has taken the time to like a video.  I'm sure you have a well educated membership community and I really trust what somebody else has taken the time to "Like".  I couldn't care less whatever is currently trending in the past 14 days - for sure it will just be the latest videos.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin