How can I watch Pilates Anytime on my TV? (FAQs)

How can I watch Pilates Anytime on my TV? (FAQs)

Read This Article
If I have Apple TV or Roku 3 do I have to still pay 18 dollars a month. Thanks, bonny
Hi Bonny, Apple TV and Roku players are additional access points to PA. To be a member of Pilates Anytime and access the over 1000 classes you will need to pay $18 a month even if you view through one of those formats. If you have a Roku player, you can access our channel simply by logging in to your account. With an Apple TV,use the airplay feature from your phone and viola!
Dara S
2 people like this.
Hi!
Wanted to suggest using a HDMI cable, for those with PCs.
It's a simple + effective solution, provided both have HDMI ports. (Of course, laptop = portable, so preferred).

Connecting HDMI to HDMI will mirror your computer's display on your TV, simply change the TV output to HDMI; plus, only the one HDMI cord is required for both audio + video transmit.
Just wanted to through it out there for others who don't have Apple TV / Roku. :)

PC Mag: How to Connect your Laptop to TV using HDMI
I have an andriod phone and the videos play back properly 90% of the time. However, if I use an HDMI cable to output to my TV, it works only 20% of the time. Sometimes the video freezes, sometimes it's just black, most of the time I can't get full screen - a variety of issues. Any advice? Extremely frustrating.
Lisa S
WHY am I not able to access this channel?I have roku, I jumped through the hoops, I paid for after the 15 days.
Lisa ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble accessing our channel on your Roku. I have sent you an email with a few options that will help.
I have it setup properly on Roku but the videos won't load? Any ideas? Help!!
Erin ~ I'm sorry you had trouble with our Roku channel. We had a bug in our system that has been fixed. You should be able to use it without a problem now. I hope you enjoy our latest videos!
2 people like this.
You really need to get with the programme on this I'm afraid. We don't even have Roku in the UK, Apple TV is pretty out of date as a streaming device - Amazon Fire Stick is much more modern - have cancelled my subscription as can't watch it on my TVs. Very frustrating.
3 people like this.
Never heard of roku in Ireland, this is the first time I've come across content on an app that I can't actually watch on my Samsung tv. Watching on my iPad or iPhone is too small I have to keep moving it around the place it's puts me off I subscribed but don't use it for this reason.
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin