A legendary week in Pilates for me! (Blog)

Read This Article
After reading this inspiring blog I just had to let you know that what you are doing with this website is superb. I can't put into words how much your efforts are appreciated. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is so gratified by what you are doing. Thank you very very much......

Reiner Grootenhuis
Thanks Kristi for making the effort to blog your thoughts and feelings. Please keep up the great work you are doing here at pilatesanytime. Regards, Reiner
Kristi, what a great article! It was an honor to meet you. Your enthusiasm is contagious! Pilatesanytime.com is such a great website, and resource! I am honored to be one of the ones there since the beginning!
I feel so fortunate to learn and grow in my Pilates experience under your guidance. It is an absolute pleasure knowing you and being part of your energy and enthusiasm.
Maria Ines Ipinza,
My dearest Kristi, such a fantastic article, You are really inspiring the all Pilates comunnity with this article and all the wonderful work you are doing with Pilates Anytime.
I really enjoy our conversation at the PMA conference, Thanks so much for your energy, enthusiasm and knowledge.
I sincerely appreciate all the kind words...
Thank you!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.