How do I track the videos that I have watched? (FAQs)

How do I track the videos that I have watched? (FAQs)

Read This Article
1 person likes this.
Great FAQ answer on Class Tracker, super helpful.
I noticed that my class tracker shows the class I did today, but does not show yesterdays. Am I doing something wrong?
1 person likes this.
Katy ~ I'm sorry the Class Tracker did not record your class from yesterday. I'm not sure what happened, but we will look into it to see if there is a bug. If you watched more than five minutes, it definitely should've recorded it.
Thanks Gia, yes, I did the entire class! It was great!
Today I did class #991 (Aug. 31) and it doesn't show on the tracker. Is there a way for me to manually input my classes? It helps me to have a log of my classes.
Seugnette P
I have the same issue. I have watched a total of 12 videos so far and this morning all my videos on the tracker were gone and it doesn't record any videos I am watching going forward. Can this be fixed?
Seugnette ~ Do you know if you have an ad blocker extension installed? If you do, disabling the ad blocker will likely fix the issue. If you don't know how to check this or disable the ad blocker, you can try is using a different web browser which probably doesn't have an ad blocker extension. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin