Protecting Your Studio from the Coronavirus (Blog)

Protecting Your Studio from the Coronavirus (Blog)

Read This Article
This the perfect time to use TYE4® or its X sister. See Gia Calhoun, Joan Breibart and  Marika Molnar videos.   As one MALE ballet teacher said after  MeToo#, now with this wearable resistance device I can assist my female students without "touching"  their bodies.  Joan Breibart
Davita P
Does anyone have good suggestions for cleaning solutions for reformers and cadis? I'm looking for a gentle solution to buy or make that is also effective in disinfecting. For my studio, I usually use a spray bottle with water, mild soap, and some tea tree oil. Please advise. Thanks!
Thanks for that post, very helpful and informative. I run mat-based classes and small equipment. I had been spraying all equipment with a mix of 70% rubbing alcohol with a few drops of lavender oil and orange oil. I have since asked everyone to purchase their own mats and everyone has been happy to do so.
Hi guys.  As ever Pilates Anytime provides a wealth of information and advice for all of us Pilates fans around the world so  - Thank You on behalf of us all.   
A question for those teachers who have started group mat classes - we all know that Pilates involves full inhales and exhales.  Do you encourage your students to wear masks during your class and if you don't how do you manage those deep, full breaths?

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin