What to Charge for Online Pilates Classes (Blog)

What to Charge for Online Pilates Classes (Blog)

Read This Article
2 people like this.
All great reminders for all of us within the industry! I would also add patience (I know, not easy when you have to pay bills) but as this lockdown continues, many clients that were hesitant, come around because they realize how much they need to move!!  Kudos to PA for having our backs!! 
Yes, good point Roxana, a huge thanks PA for all the information, initiative and support you've shown to all us instructors working out there on our own. It really feels like WE ARE 'all in this together' and supporting each other to keep the Pilates world strong and viable, and keep our clients healthy, happy and engaged with others.
Hi I have been doing free Facebook live PILATES classes for 6 weeks but last week I have now started charging and doing it on Zoom. Its working well but I only received my recording of my class on the first day but I haven't received the other 3? Can anyone please help? I saved it to the cloud. Should I have saved it to the computer instead? Good luck everyone else for your classes and hope that you are all well.
Kind regards,  Carla 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin