When Will My Pilates Studio Open? (Blog)

When Will My Pilates Studio Open? (Blog)

Read This Article
2 people like this.
I’m curious as to how others feel about their Home Studio.  I have a small group of clients that come for privates in what is basically my living room.  My husband has said “absolutely not” to welcoming anyone back.  I understand where he’s coming from, but this breaks my heart.  I’m also curious about the Teacher Protocol when returning to a studio/gym environment and keeping ourselves/families safe.  Masks, gloves, no touch, stay 6ft away at all times? (Husband would also prefer I don’t return to work for the foreseeable future.)
PilatesLB
4 people like this.
Hello Anne, my studio, LB Pilates Studios in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, opened back up today... May 11, 2020. I have complied with the Swiss government regulations and have separated my Reformers by 2 meters and will also keep the same distance between myself and my clients. There will be no hands-on tactile cues for now. They will change their own springs. The cleaning of the equipment is exactly the same as prior to the corona virus as my standards of hygiene and cleanliness are extremely high. Shoes are removed prior to entering and hands are washed upon arrival. I am requiring they bring a sports towel to put down on the Reformer carriage and (as always) wear ToeSox. I make my own sanitizing spray for the equipment, which is thoroughly cleaned after each client, as wall as airing out between sessions. For more information on my protocol you can refer to my IG: @labriecepilates. I hope this was helpful! ~LB

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin